Friday, April 18, 2008

Without a Trace

My friend Blogless Leigh gave me this one by Colleen Coble to read, saying it was the only readable one out of a stack of books someone gave her. I actually really enjoyed this mystery/romance. The characters were rather flat and stereotypical, but there were some good moments, and I absolutely enjoy a good plot read now and then. The story centers on Bree, a search-and-rescue team member, whose husband and son were killed in a plane crash the year before. Throughout most of the book, she is determined to search every inch of the wilderness in Michigan's Upper Peninsula to find the remains of her family. And of course, all sorts of intrigue develops along the way.

This is the first in a series of books that take place in Rock Harbor. Will I read the others? Yes, if someone were to had them to me, but I probably won't search them out or add them to my TBR list unless I get through the other hundred or so and really need something to read...

No comments: