Sunday, June 17, 2007

Book Reviews: I Can Cut and Stick and More Than Moccasins



I love Usborne's series that includes I Can Cut and Stick. This was one of the first Usborne Books I ever bought, and when I became a consultant, I acquired the rest of the series. I gave up selling years ago, but Donna would be happy to help anyone who is looking for Usborne! I Can Cut and Stick was always my favorite of the series because the projects are so simple but yield fabulous results. Duncan was thrilled with this 20 minute project.

But as usual, I digress. It's back to a couple more hours of camp preparation and then a relaxing evening with my family, who think I have gone AWOL. Oh, and the most awesome Native American book we have found is called More Than Moccasins: A Kid's Activity Guide to Traditional North American Indian Life. I highly recommend it for any Native American or American History study. It's packed full of crafts, food, games, toys, and other easy projects.

No comments: