So this week's challenge at Weekly Geeks is to post author photos. This is very interesting to me because I like to know what authors look like. I often flip from book to inside flap or back cover to see the author while I'm reading.
As explained by Dewey at Weekly Geeks:
Using the meme-like list below, post photos of authors in response. Please feel free to skip any you don’t like. You’re also free (encouraged!) to add your own, but if you do that, please be sure to indicate which are yours, so that people can credit you if they use yours.
But don’t put words/names with your photos. Ask your readers to guess your answers! If you have a book to give away, you may want to offer a prize, maybe draw a name from those readers who guess correctly.
1. Photos of your favorite author(s).
2. Photo(s) of the author(s) of the book(s) you’re currently reading.
3. Photo(s) of any author(s) you’ve met in person (even very briefly).
4. A youtube of (an) author(s) you’ve heard speak.
5. Any photo(s) you may have of yourself with an author.
6. A photo of the author of the book you’ve most recently finished.
7. Photos of the hottest author(s)!
After reading a few others posts, I have to say that I don't enjoy not knowing who these authors are. I want to really cheat and post the names with the pictures, but instead I have a separate post here that gives the answers.
Author of the book I'm reading currently and of the book I finished yesterday
A few authors I've met
Who are these people? Answers here.