Sunday, April 13, 2008

At a Glance

April 13, 2008

The Sunday Salon.com


What I’m reading now:
A Separate Peace by John Knowles (3rd re-read)
Jayber Crow by Wendell Berry

What I finished this week:
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (for about the 6th time)
Without a Trace by Colleen Coble

What I’m reading to the kids:
Meet George Washington
Nancy Drew and the Mystery of the 99 Steps (my very own copy from my girlhood)

What I read last week and reviewed this week:
A Town Like Alice by Nevil Shute

What I have in a stack to review:
The Crucible

American Adventure series
From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler
Children’s books from Barefoot Books
Without a Trace

What I got in the mail from PBS this week:
Astrid and Veronika

What I have coming in the mail from PBS:

Winter Wheat
Walden and Civil Disobedience


Books I’ve seen on today’s Sunday Salon participants thus far today that I’m adding to my list:
Kabul Beauty School on Can I Borrow Your Book
Land of a Thousand Dreams on These Words
The Cellist of Sarajevo on CaribousMom
No Time for Goodbye on Book-Blog
Bird by Bird on These Words

What I’m looking forward to:

Reading voraciously in May, June, and July

No comments: